- Improve AP allocations and reduce invoicing process up to 40 hours per month
- Reduce manual data entry and save up to $100,000 in additional overhead as you scale
- Increase project profit by up to 10% with real time budget vs. actual project data
Construction Cloud Accounting for General Contractors and Developers
Sage Intacct Construction is a “best in class” native cloud solution that enables proactive management of critical financial and operational metrics, increased efficiency, reduced time and cost of audits, and improved cash flow.
Real-Time visibility and insights, native cloud technology with open API, AICPA preferred.
Efficiently manage the complex demands of construction financial management
Learn how GeoTechnologies saves time while gaining critical insights into their client mix and project profitability with Sage Intacct's real-time dashboards and deep project visibility.
Avoid unexpected cash flow issues by governing your spending against budget
- Automatic spend validation: Automatically validate on submit or post each spends transaction against the budget and rules you set
- Denial or warning options: Choose whether to automatically deny a transaction that would exceed budget or allow it after issuing the user a warning
- Duration control: Set the duration that spends management is in force on transactions
Use Sage Intacct Spend Management to control spending, improve cash flow, and reduce risk.
Build a better business with the leader in cloud accounting solutions
- Built specifically for construction
- Real time visibility and insights
- True cloud technology with open API
Find out what a solution built by the proven Sage Intacct platform and Timberline’s 40 plus years of experience can do for your business.
Take the pain out of project financial management from start to finish
- Automatically capture billable and non-billable transactions
- Improve forecast accuracy by decoupling billing from revenue recognition
- Get up-to-the-minute financial, managerial, and operational reporting through real-time, role-based dashboards
Start and finish projects on time, stay on top of project costs and revenue, and keep jobs productive and profitable with Sage Intacct Project Costing.
Sage Intacct accounting software products— #1 in customer satisfaction
We’ve earned the highest customer satisfaction in the industry from G2 since we focus on delivering an integrated accounting solution that puts your success first.
See why Sage Intacct is the #1 accounting software solution in customer satisfaction.
Resources for construction and real estate firms
Get more than software and solutions
Talks and articles from the world’s leading experts and trailblazers
Product help from a community of industry peers and partners
Free learning resources and certifications for you and your team
Join us in various cities for networking, learning, and the latest product updates
Access to an exclusive event for customers and partners to learn, collaborate, and inspire
A user-led and driven community of users to increase knowledge in your city
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
Sage is the #1 provider of construction financial management solutions according to the JBKnowledge Construction Technology Report and Sage Intacct is the only financial management solution endorsed by the AICPA, an organization that is trusted by accounting leaders world-wide. Our true cloud solution can be tailored to meet the needs of small businesses and large complex organizations. Beyond our financial management excellence, Sage Intacct Construction integrates with the larger ecosystem of construction-specific solutions. In today’s environment of high-quality vendors, Sage Intacct Construction is the core financial system at the heart of a construction firm’s technology stack.
Absolutely. With Sage Intacct, you have the flexibility to choose the best product for your company. With our power of choice strategy, you pay for what you need, you keep the existing tools and systems that work well in your organization, and you integrate the systems to create the right workflows to support your business needs. Avoid the pitfalls of buying into a single-vendor suite, where you may not be getting the best solution, you are dependent on a single provider, and you risk vendor lock-in with a company that may require the purchase of more functionality than you really need.
As a best-in-class financial management solution, Sage Intacct allows you to customize the solution to fit the unique needs of your organization. We focus on delivering the best financial management solution for even the most demanding construction finance professionals. Our approach is to be the financial management solution that allows you to integrate best-of-breed construction operational solutions you are using today and may use in the future. In fact, over 75% of our customers have integrated Sage Intacct with at least two systems.
Sage Intacct Construction automates multi-entity financial consolidation activities including currency conversions, inter-entity transactions, local tax reporting, and more. Automating these tasks can eliminate manual effort so you can close the books faster and focus on more productive activity.
At the push of a button, get granular visibility with eliminations and currency impacts recorded as journal entries, and easily make post-consolidation adjustments. View inter-entity transactions together with the source entry as one journal entry transaction to improve traceability. Automate intercompany eliminations at the point of consolidation, and consolidate complex ownership structures such as minority and partial ownerships. With Sage Intacct, you can close the books faster and view interim summary figures at any time – your financial statements are ready when you are.
When it comes to financial reporting, automation, accuracy, and customization are key requirements for an effective solution. Sage Intacct’s financial reporting excels at all three. By leveraging the dimensions of the general ledger, reports can be grouped and sorted to deliver data exactly the way you want to see it. When done right, financial reporting can provide the insight your teams need to go from burdened with administrative tasks, to focusing on strategic planning. Whether you’re creating multiple profits and loss reports or automating project reports for your project managers, Sage Intacct can handle all of your reporting needs.
Sage Intacct customers have shared benefits such as:
- Reducing average month end close by 25-50%
- Enabling the Finance team to increase time spent on analysis and business strategy from 25% to 75%
- Consolidating multiple entities in seconds
- Improving efficiency with automated AP/AR processes providing 20-40% efficiency gains
- Transforming from being 80% manual to 80% strategic
- Improving gross margin by up to 20%
- Running real-time what-if scenario planning to reduce your cash forecast variance by up to 90%
- Improving cash-flow and visibility to get 100x return-on-invested capital
- Getting Budget-to-Actuals to the P/L leaders up to 50% faster